Search This Blog

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Turtle Beach

My nephew's celebrating his birthday last week, and he asked me a gift- actually two gifts to be precise. His father bought him two years ago a portable PSP3 with tons of games in it. Last year I gave him a memory stick to save more games, and he loves it. Now he's asking me to buy a turtle beach I didn't know what it was, thought he wants to celebrate his birthday party at the beach. He explains to me that it is a brand name of the stuff he wants me to get for his birthday. He wants to have a video gaming headset and a usb sound card for his PlayStation. So that what's it was... a computer game accessories. Now I know.

He in fact gave me idea where to find this stuff. Told me to check them out at jr.com. Hehehe He's so persistent you know.. :)

Here are what I have found out about turtle beach products:

Turtle 2130 Ear Force PX21 Video Gaming Headset for PlayStation 3 (PSP3) gaming experience to a new level with superior stereo sound, crystal-clear communication on the PlayStation Network through a USB connection.





Turtle Beach Amigo II USB Sound Card- this adds a stereo output and mic input to a Mac or PC and converts a standard headset into a USB headset because it uses a USB digital connection.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...