Dear Blog,
When the-daylight-saving-time-begins the other day my body clock changed. Because the sun is up until 8pm I now slept late. I don't like to go back anymore of my late sleeping habit and woke up too late in the next morning. For me it's not healthy.That's why I hate when the day stays longer. Oh well.. I'm not complaining. Just saying.
Today I feel awful. I'm not 100% well. My throat is souring, my head is aching and so is my lower back body. These are due of women sickness every month. I did some Yoga stretching thought it might help the pains away but it didn't work as what I've thought. Ibuprofen did help. Anyhow, today I cooked chicken with parmesan sauce for lunch and jasmine rice to go with it. The food is good I'll post the recipe of it next time because my dog is demanding to go out NOW.
xoxo
belles
No comments:
Post a Comment