Saksfifthavenue keep sending me online promos of their merchandising. Too bad I don't have money to splurge for their expensive items. On the other hand, I like when they notified me about it to use as for my inspirations. For example, this coming Spring I should know what shoes or dresses color are in, or what type of designs are good for Spring, etcetera. I like the Tory Burch flat shoes and tote bags collection. They are soooo me!
Anyhow, my girl friend and I are planning to go out this weekend. We're just doing some girl-thing nothing's fancy because we both are jobless. LOL I hope she wouldn't changed her mind. This is a date that I am looking forward to happen because reason number one; I'd like to go and see our local art festival. I heard they have plenty of local artists showing their piece at the said festival. I'm sure they have vendors there too. And some great entertainers. Reason number two; my friend wanted to go to Sawgrass mills mall for window shopping. She never been there before. I would love to go there too it has been awhile since my last visit. There are lots of photos opportunity if this would be happens. The only thing I hesitant to take photos when I'm inside the posh boutiques like Nordstorm, Saks5thave. Blomingdales, etc because of their security cameras around the room. It so embarrassing if they caught me taking pictures of their shoes and bags. They would think I am a spy or a mystery shopper. hehe

No comments:
Post a Comment