Search This Blog

Monday, January 28, 2008

A Not Too Pricey Eyeglasses



When I accidentally broke the eyeglasses of my husband a couple of weeks ago, I was so scared because he couldn't see clearly. I managed to take care of him by getting a new pair of an eye glass here near to our home. I was so shocked when learned the price I paid, it is $600 but I have no choice since my husband needed it desperately. Today, I learned from my friend that she got her new complete progressive eyeglasses at Zenni Optical online for only $37. I proved it right when I browsed their website. Zenni Optical sells many stylish prescription glasses online. They have plenty of frames, with single vision lens, sunsensor lens, tinted sunglasses lens, bifocal lens, and progressive lens. They own the manufactured frames and sell it directly to the customer, that is why they are not expensive. In fact,
Zenni Optical: Sell Rx Glasses $8 with case!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...