Search This Blog

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Online Tax Filing

Last year was our first time to file taxes as a married couple with my husband. It really confused me because I don't have experience to file taxes here in America or even when I worked in the Philippines before. In the Philippines usually the HR department or Accounting department took charge to file our taxes. I only signed the forms. Anyway, what happened was my husband decided to efile our tax form online since he doesn't like to hassle of filing papers. Nowadays, online tax filing is very accessable in an easy way, so we gave it a try. To my surprise the filing was so easy! We knew how much our return was right after we filled out the forms. We will diffinitely use online tax filing again to file our taxes this year. Since we bought a house last year, we will be having a huge adjustment to our forms. Thanks to the fileyourtaxesnow website for they offer good and secure services when filing a taxes with them. They have a fixed price for all returns compared to other online services' fees. The good thing is they don't ask your debit or credit card for the filing fee. They will deduct a low filing fee right from your tax refund, so don't need to worry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...