Search This Blog

Monday, May 5, 2008

Perfume Mania

I've been waiting for so many days before my CK Euphoria Blossom perfume arrive. I ordered it through online in New York store two weeks ago, for some reason the USPS shipping carrier of my perfume ordered couldn't find my address. :) I found out this when I check the shipping status of my order through USPS website. Today, when I arrived home from work, I saw a box in front of our door outside, and sure enough it's my perfume! Finally, I now smell like the blossom flowers on Spring with a colorful butterfly fly all over me... how awesome! :) Why I choose CK Euphoria Blossom? Because IT smells so good like a flower, I can wear it in any occasion anytime anywhere. Aside from the fact that CK Euphoria is one of the top sells perfume in USA today. Actually this is one of my favorite perfumes, I also like Chance Eau Fraiche by Chanel, I only have a few ounces on this because its so expensive.
Just so you know, here are the top brands of perfume all over the world.

American Brands

Estée Lauder

Tommy Hilfiger
Ralph Lauren
Calvin Klein
Marc Jacob
Elizabeth Arden
and many other Celebrity brands



European Brands

French - Chanel, Cartier, Christian Dior and many more French labels have maintained a stable popularity level in spite of the influx of American labels since 70s.

German- Hugo Boss is the most preferred name among a host of other perfume ranges from Germany, in America.

Italian- Perfume ranges from Giorgio Armani, Gucci, Roberto Cavalli, Bvlgari, Prada and Dolce & Gabbana are the latest Italian brands to have hit the perfume market in U.S.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...