Search This Blog

Thursday, May 29, 2008

What's Up On Me, Lately?

Lately, I was busy of my job. Thankfully we have a lots of projects coming in to keep us working regularly. Sometimes I don't even notice the hours runs so fast, which I really like. I hate to stay in the office killing the time, waiting when it's time to go home. I hate it! Well, maybe because I'm a workaholic person, I like when I have something to do, to keep me up. Also, I am busy making my itinerary for my trip. Looking for tickets, places to go, and making final dates with my GFF makes me going crazy! :) In fact, I also find and buy a tickets for her too. For so many days I am stressful because of this, but now finally we are all set and done which makes me happy. Yes, I am taking a trip to West Coast soon. My other GFF just got a visa, she will move here in the U.S, and I'm going to attend her wedding. Plus, my best friend and I will going to see each other at their place for the first time since we moved here (USA). I am pretty much excited for this trip, although I felt worried because my husband is not coming with me even though I got his approval. He is very supportive to me, I am so lucky to have him. I love him.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...