Search This Blog

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Can't Wait To Work Again

I have twenty-two days left starting today before I start to work full time again. This time my work is flexible meaning I work during weekend, and especially during holidays. I took the job because I feel so bored staying at home already (even though I am home-body type of a person). Also I took the job because I want to increase my SSN contributions so that I can avail a social security disability when the time comes I needed it. And I also took the job because I need to have more work experience. Most of all the work place is situated just within the city where I live. Its very convenient for me.

That is why right now I took plenty of sleep since I have yet started my job. I am enjoying my free time to do what I wanted to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...