Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Spirit Of Christmas

Christmas is a long celebration in the Philippines. People there usually started to hang their Christmas decors in and outside their house from the month of September (whenever there is "er" of the month), they also started playing Christmas songs, in fact some children are already caroling. That's what I miss about Christmas here in the U.S. Since I moved here being grown up in a traditional family I still do wrapped Christmas gifts to send it for my family back in the Philippines.

Actually I shop for gifts little by little ahead of time, so that it won't cost me heavy out from my pocket if I do that. Especially my nephews and niece had their long Christmas lists that you can't imagine. They are such cute kids and smart for me not to give their gifts-wish. They asked for Twilight Saga DVD's, robots, PSP portable disc, clothes, bags, shoes, perfumes. One of my cousin's asked an acne treatment for her. Can you imagine? But you know I'd love to give whatever they wish for as in everything. Unfortunately I have no such fortune to give they want. Perhaps somehow, someday. I wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...