Search This Blog

Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Memorable Things or Moments From 2009

1) I celebrated birthdays for mom, grandma, the husband + Stormy, myself, and family & friends.
2) Husband and I celebrated our 3rd year wedding anniversary.
3) I traveled mostly in the part of Florida; Wesley Chapel, Brandon farms, Tampa Bay, Key West, Key Largo, Boca Raton Beach, and Fort Myers.
4) I attended Sinulog "Sr. St. Nino" Festival for the first time here in the South of Florida.
5) I was able to see live concert of Christopher Cross.
6) I attended Philippine Festival at Tampa Bay for the first time.
7) I was hospitalized and so was Stormy.
8) I was laid off from my job.
9) I experienced working at the retail company.
10) I met many people that I couldn't imagine.
11) I drove in the express way for the first time with super doper heavy rains before I got my driver's license.
12) I got my driver's license after 3 driving test attempts!LOL
13) I discovered many different kinds of chocolate and ice creams. :)
14) I got a signature french bag from grandma's sister.
15) Husband and I sent another big box (the gifts) to my family in the Philippines.
16) I learned many different cultures and histories by watching classic movies and documentaries. Thanks to my husband! :)
17) I was able to cooked many different kind of food.
18 I was able to say "No" at my friends whenever they invited me to go out, that way I spent more time with my family and myself.
19) I hosted another lunch for Christmas day this year.
20) I, my husband, Stormy and the rest of my family and friends survive 2009!! Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Goodbye 2009............. Hello, 2010!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...