Search This Blog

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Thank You 2009

Despite of the economy crisis we have this year (2009) I am  very much thankful to god for giving us constant blessings that we savor every single day. Many different kind of sweets-food and vegetarian recipes I discovered this year. As a chocoholic, I found truffles chocolate my new best friend aside of course the Godiva's chocolate and many others. It is dark-bitter-sweet kind of taste and have less cholesterol just because it is pure dark chocolate without creme on it. I'm talking about the Classic French Truffles! Also I found Nougat very yummy. Just like the Black and Mild cigars very unique. For the vegetarian food I discovered 100% vegetarian pizza without cholesterol by making my own recipe. Thank god it came out taste good! So far I cook this pizza once a week for the husband. He never gets tired of it. :)

For 2010, I will continue to dig and search a new recipes for food, and chocolate for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...