Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patrick's Day

Can you believe how time flies so fast? Today is St. Patrick's Day and the next thing I know is Holy Week again. Arghh! Time to do something better now..oh god help me. *Sigh*

Well, speaking of St. Patrick's Day...
I'm not an Irish and so as my husband. That's why we're not celebrating St. Patrick's Day. But we know how important this "special day" to Irish people and for that we will greet you a Happy St. Patrick's Day! Enjoy and more luck to come.

What makes me and an Irish connected to each other are the The Corrs and U2 bands. You know how much I love their musics. If only I could find a leprechaun the only wish I would ask him is to meet and watch the live concert of one of my favorite song performers in the world the two famous Irish singers "The Corrs and Bono of U2." Listening their songs make my spirit alive it's like when I'm having the best acne treatment in the world. I feel inspired. Wish. Wish. Wish

Look what I have found in Youtube? The two of my favorite bands singing together video. How quick my wish could came true. Funny. LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...