Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Movies Would Love to Watch this May

Clash of the Titans

The trailer of this movie is full of action. The graphic effects are great. I like Sam Worthington. And I wouldn't mind to watch this new version after I watched the original one. Oh dear, my husband will always stick to the original ones I'm sure he will pass this. We'll see if I could convince him. 


Iron Man 2

We will definitely going to watch this over the weekend. That's for sure!


Sex and the City 2

For some lighter notes I will watch this movie. I have seen the first one might as well follow the whole series. Just for the heck of FUN.




Robin Hood

I can't wait for this movie! I sooooo gonna watch this. You know I love medieval history movie like this one. I'm thrilled!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...