Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ask Your Doctor

There are things sound good to be true but it actually ain't work well. Like for instance the medicines I take for cough really didn't work for me. The labels really convinced me to try it. I have been taking it for weeks now but still I'm coughing. I guess it's time to see for my doctor now.

Just like in dieting, sometimes dieting and exercise doesn't work for them because they focus on their job to earn money for their essentials. Some are just too lazy to exercise regularly and or have no discipline of their body by not eat the right food. Luckily, it's never too late to make changes that can effectively control weight and the health problems it causes. Those changes don't have to be big. For a start, try to take a diet pills that work or get more exercise, even if it's just 5-10 minutes a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...