Search This Blog

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Chic Indoor Lighting

It's time for a change. I need to update my lighting designs of my house what I have right now are quite rusty and old. Have to replace all of them, well.. except in our kitchen cause it designs for a regular light bulbs, they are built-in on the ceiling. Anyway, our chandeliers in the living room, dining area, and at our foyer are very old fashion. I said that after I saw the Murray Feiss lighting designs they are very modern and gorgeous. So chic! The lines of each designs are very detailed, you can see the genius works right there. It looks simple yet very striking. You can never go wrong on a modern class designs. Beautiful. If only I have money in the world I'll get these all. :)

Mini-Pendant Pendant Light


Entrance / Foyer Pendant Light




"Downtown" Mid Sized Chandelier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...