From Manila I stopped over to Hongkong Airport for my connecting flight going to LA. After going through at the custom and border protection area I settled to gate 3 for Cathay Pacific flight.
Since I have 2hours left before boarding in the aircraft I decided to roam around the airport shopping area which I totally forgot to take a picture because I was having fun looking at the stores display. I love HK airport it was tremendous, beautiful, high-tech, and clean. After few minutes walking and wandering around I found the "free internet services" computers in there. yay! How cool is that? Very!! hehe I can now check my FB...oops... hehehe I was so annoyed of that kid he keeps playing games the whole time since I was there I have 30 minutes left before they call to board in the craft. I wanted to email my husband. Luckily that old man in the picture finally done using the Net and I hurriedly jumped on that chair (there are so many people in there wanted to use the Net) and was able to emailed my husband. Did I tell you I love HK airport?
No comments:
Post a Comment