Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Motorcycle boots with kick

Guest post written by Val Neil

I never really used to wear boots unless it was snowing outside until a few years back. I just thought they would be way too much trouble to style and thought I would never be able to wear them with casual things. Boy was I wrong. I have about eight pairs now and wear boots probably about 5 days a week. I just love them in winter because you can tuck skinny jeans into them and leave the house with a sweatshirt on and instantly look way more chic that you did a few minutes before. But I just recently found a pair of motorcycle ones that I like.

I had put off buying some motorcycle boots for a while because I thought I would look a little bit ridiculous in them. But then I saw a picture of my sister wearing some with jeans and a sweater while I was on Facebook at home with my Hughes Net. Then I just had to have a pair of my own.

Luckily when I decided that it was right in the swing of holiday sales, so I got a pair for a pretty good discount. Yes, I know that it's a little silly to rave about them after a month, but I can't stop wearing them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...