I can't live without sweets food and there were days I go crazy of chips, nuts and crackers. Thing is I am picky with regards to that, let's say chocolate- I don't like 3 musketeers, m&m, etc.. I like something special (I'm not being a snob okay?) because that's how the way my taste buds is. Though I have a terrible massive sweet tooth I can't eat just sweets food, it has something to be good.
My weekend is always something about food hunting shopping, whenever I go I make sure to look out for some snacks food I can't live without. Lately I found these sinful foods... uh-oh, I terrified! :)
at Doris Italian market- got this Coffee Nougat with Almonds. Yum!
at Whole Foods- I feel in love with this Chewy Fruit Gems (black currant, passion fruit, apple, raspberry, quince and mandarin flavors). This is made with real fruit, delicately sweetened, burst with intense bright flavor. It sooo good. loveit!
at Wal-Mart- I got this exotic "hapi" mixed crackers in the Asian isle section that I hoard since a couple of years ago. This one has wasabi peas, I can't believed I ate them...very hot! it taste good though..
at Whole Foods- TERRA exotic vegetable chips is where I met her. It simply the best and very healthy. Real exotic vegetable that is.
These are one of my unique finds of snacks that I love to bite every now and then. Of so many food that I have been eaten guess who needs to have colonetix to clean out my colon from those toxic foods? That would be me..Teehee!!



No comments:
Post a Comment