One of the things I would like to do is to be able to experienced living in the RV or driven an RV. Traveling with RV is something adventurous I can go to any places wherever I want to go. I always on the go that's why an RV is seems like a great idea to own one if not to rent one. I can think of myself with the husband and dogs living in the RV when we gets retired. You know once we retire we own the time and we love to spend our time traveling often. So this whole thing makes me think about of RV. I know this is just somewhat a "day dreaming" but who knows someday I'll get what I want.
Owning or renting and RV can be very expensive because we have to consider the maintenance of it and the rv repair once it gets mechanical breakdown but I'm sure the insurance will take care of it. That doesn't change my wanting to experienced RV living.
No comments:
Post a Comment