Whether you believe me or not I don't have personal credit cards until now- though am the extended card holder of my husband, and that's it. We're basically not typical Americans who carries credit cards left and right. My husband taught me not to abuse our credit line instead we pays most of our purchases through debits except we purchase online and or when we travel local or abroad. My husband was born and live his whole life here in the USA I don't know where he got his being frugal from. :) I'm just saying..
Yes, I like having no chunk of bills every month, it gives me worries free.
I am been receiving more letters in our mail box almost every week for a long time now from the major credit card companies offering me a pre-approval to apply for a credit card from them. They offers me a very resistible credit cards on platinum and gold credit lines. As of now, I am really thinking to get one cause I have to build up my credit credibility in case I need for a loan in the future. Who knows maybe I would buy a house somewhere someday. :)
But before anything else I have to know which financial company has offer good services such as 0% balance transfer, low APR, and has no annual fee. Thankfully I found this finance forum to provides me credit reviews from any financial companies, useful options and search features for my peruse.
We shall see.
No comments:
Post a Comment