Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Le Cortecce- Simply Pasta

Pasta. I don't know what words to describe you. All I know is *i heart* you. :)



Pasta is a popular choice in mostly Europe and even in North America as well as it is easy to cook and be eaten in so many different ways. It is also  no doubt a delicious food. In my house pasta is our usual meal we never gets tired of it. I hoard different kinds and shapes of pasta such as Angel Hair, Fettucine, Ziti, Lasagna, Jumbo Shells, Penne Rigate, Rotini, Marigold Flower, including my recent find Le Cortecce (see above picture). Cook them according to whatever dish that's best of it. Sometimes I'd love to play by creating a new recipe of my pasta, fortunately, my husband loves most of my cook! he he



Cortecce with Shrimps and Baby Marrows
For this particular pasta 'Le Cortecce' the label has recipe on it so I thought it's interesting so I was inspired to cook by it.  Very easy to make as easy as one-two-three. 




Cortecce with make-belive-ground meat 

I also cook this pasta for my vegan husband using a make-believe-ground meat for the sauce. I don't use tomato sauce its all about extra virgin olive oil, herbs, lemon juice, salt and pepper. It all came out good. But the pasta is really the best, and is worth the money we paid for it. By eating this I won't worry our health (besides we have NC health insurance to cover us) but buy choosing the right food I feel comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...