Aha! I found it!! I've been looking of skin care product to get rid off the whiteheads around my nose area. I tried so many different facial cleansers already but the blemishes still remains. Because I have such an oily skin and didn't use the right soap on it my pores are ridiculously open. I just learn from one of my reading magazines about the skin care regimens for a certain skin types that for oily skin (such as mine) should use the foam facial cleanser instead of cream with salicylic acid in it. Now I know. I now change my facial cleanser from creamy to foam. That was it, from then on I follow what I have learned. My quest of getting the right skin care products are still going on I need to refine my open pores, and I think Nature's Basin products are great because they are all made of organic ingredients.
This Deep Pore Foaming Cleanser has 95% certified organic ingredients, soap-free natural skin care face cleanser to bring out soft, glowing, and healthy complexion results for any skin type. I should try this.

No comments:
Post a Comment