Search This Blog

Saturday, April 2, 2011

NBA

I used to follow NBA when I was high school during the time of the great Micheal Jordan. I remember am collecting basketball cards of my favorite NBA stars before. In fact I dreamt being in the Chicago Bulls stadium watching the game I thought it was cool however I lived in the Philippines so I know it was all of my dreams. Sometimes I was thinking how can I go to Chicago and buy a Chicago Bulls Tickets to see MJ. I know it will never gonna happen. Now that I move and live here in Florida watching basketball is no more my like since my husband's a baseball fanatic. I love baseball, yes I follow the games. But majority of my friends are basketball fanatics whenever they have a chance they watch the game at the stadium. They always gets cheap Boston Celtics Tickets, Dallas Mavericks Tickets, Houston Rockets Tickets, etc.  Honestly, I still do wanna watch basketball of Miami Heat...I really do, maybe in the right time when my friends would invite me to go with them. And oh, I would also like to get Los Angeles Lakers Tickets to see Kobe Bryant. Someday, maybe. Who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...