Search This Blog

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Belle
My dearest Anabelle-
My beautiful bombshell,
I always hope that you are feeling well
You see, I have fallen under your spell-
I even find myself wondering how you smell!
You gave my a heart a shove
With your unconditional love.
Peaceful and caring like a dove
Flying in the sky above.
There are no others but you-
How could there be? I’m not a cuckoo!
Why look for someone else, who would be untrue,
When you’re the only one I want to woo.
Belle, we make each other so happy-
Our love reaches over the distance boundary
It can be felt in any country,
And because of that we are never lonely
.
-Damian 11/27/2005
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
What else can I say... I'm speechless!! I love this man though.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...