Search This Blog

Friday, November 18, 2005

Harry Potter the movie is one of the top lists as block buster movie of the year worldwide. Yes indeed. Even the Philippine movie cinema has nothing to say with it. In order to plunges the hit my friends and I decided to catch it last night. When were in the ticket booth to purchase tickets, the cashier wear a smile on her face and said “ sorry ma’am, the two cinemas for Harry Potter the movie is already in standing position are you still interested? “ oh noh! No, I mean, I won’t buy a ticket to watch the movie and standing the whole time. No way. The truth is I’m really not an avid fan of Harry Potter, I’m just curious you know! So, I ask my friend to watch a movie of “The 40 year old virgin” instead. Finally, we did it! When we enter in the dark room cinema I noticed the chairs are mostly empty. Where are the people? Oh yeah, there in Harry Potter.

Talk about the movie “The 40 year old virgin”:

I found it very interesting from the title itself. And never thought it’s a comedy movie, a truly hilarious story, you would laugh till you dropped! This is one of the best comedies in the decade and I applaud to that. They are not putting any restrictions on their dialogs and actions. They may offend in the people to those who are not accepting the reality and a shame to open it but this movie says at all. This maybe rude, we laugh the situation of the lead character but this is also surprisingly sweet and sentimental. It shows how he really respects woman and never cares the fact that he’s virgin.

Therefore I conclude that being still a virgin are:

1. not a Jerk
2. not Funny
3. not Shameful
4. never losses worth
5. is a choice



Taglines for the 40 Year Old Virgin (2005)

A Comedy about the moments that touch us in ways we've never been touched before.

Better Late Than Never.

The Longer You Wait, The Harder It Gets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...