Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 2, 2005

WHAT SCARES YOU?



Surely, a Gosh, a Monster, a Witch ekk…ekk and White lady which terrify us. For me not only in a horror story can scare me but also in real life experience such like this.
1.I truly afraid of RAT as in! har har har… I don’t know they are like monster to me.
2.I’m afraid of the dark - as in totally dark, imagine in a first few minutes of black out, you can see nothing in the darkness? That scares me most, promise, I can not breathed! [I might be exaggerated but TRUE!] That is why flashlight is my best friend; I always bring with it on my bag and have one also in our house.
3.I’m scared of hold-uppers- or snatchers.
4.Riding a bike - scares me… I really don’t know how to balance my body when riding and so 5.I’m afraid of getting scratches.
6.When Mother Nature gets angry and turns into hurricanes, tsunamis and earthquake that will bring damage to our planet.
7.When someone close to me died.
8.WAR
9.Increasing peso value
10.I’m scared crossing the lane when it’s still many vehicles even if they give way.
11.Burning down the house- of course! Who would have like this to happen?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...