Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

10 Things I like Hongkong

These are my random thoughts base on my recent vacation experiences at Hongkong. Have fun reading it while you will know why I enjoyed my stay there. Who knows, you might have opportunity to go there too.

1.Ice Tea - believe it or not I drink tea all the time when I'm there. I love their apple and cucumber ice tea flavors. So delicious!

2.Mongkok Shopping Malls - terrible! There are so many affordable stuff to buy. Name it, you can have it! No wonder why there were thousands of people going there everyday.

3.Harbor City Malls - awesome! But super doper expensive because they sells all top branded stuff. People there are high class. The city is like Manhattan, New York.

4.Victoria Peek - great to visit. We are on the top of the mountain. Over looking to the Hongkong City.

5.Panda Bears - they are so pretty, adorable, and hugable. Made (originated from) in China for real! lol.

6.The Chinese Nationals - the people in Hongkong are very polite, and nice even though they don't stare at me. They also tried to speak English at least :)

7.The Food - delicious! especially their dumblings..yummy!

8.Their Immigration and Custom officials - unbelievably accommodating. They're giving candies treat... Haha! I like those.

9.Their Public Transportation - especially the MTR and Octopus Train very accessible, 24 hours a day. Super fast, and high tech with English translation.

10.Their Tourism System - if you get lost, you can go them and ask assistance. Well organized, and very helpful. They have booths anywhere in the Train stations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...