Search This Blog

Monday, December 3, 2007

My Digital Camera

Digital Cameras are fun!
It's great to own a digital camera nowadays, especially most people like me, who live far away from their family. I own a Kodak Easyshare C613 now. Now it is easy to share photographs instantly via internet with them. And we also want to keep our memories for as long we can by capturing pictures of every family moment, important milestones, sporting events, or just memories of a fun outing.
That is why digital photography is important to our lives. Like me, I can't live without it. I always bring my digital camera with me all the time. Because as you all know my friends, photography is my ultimate hobby. And I love taking pictures of different kind of things anytime or whenever I go.
One of my favorite moments captured is when I experienced my first visit at Disney World, Florida. I was very excited then because it is my childhood dream to see the magic in Disney. When I was there I took pictures of all parks I visited, the beautiful castle, and of course Mickey Mouse! :) It's really a dream come true. I had so much fun and have great memories whenever I see my hundreds of pictures on my computer. I shared the pictures to my family in the Philippines via email and my blogs, and they were so happy for me.
One thing that I also wanted to do then is to take a video at Disney, but I didn't have one. That's why I want to have like Nikon D40x or Sony HDR-SR5 High Definition Handycam Camcorder, in order for me to take a video while capturing a photographs at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...