Search This Blog

Monday, December 10, 2007

CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST NEAR!!
Everyone I know are excited to celebrate Christmas. And they are also looking forward to see a snow (not me!). Truthfully we don't have snow here in South Florida that is why I'm not enthusiast to it. :) This has been my second Christmas here in USA. But it is my first time to celebrate here in our new house (which is special to me). Anyway, my new family here are always celebrates a traditional Christmas every season. My in-laws and some other friends usually come to our house to have a party with us. We also have exchanging gifts, and I can't wait for that! :)
Spirit of Christmas is in our home!
Really, I filled our house with Christmas decors given by my in-laws.
First, our "Christmas tree"- underneath and besides of it are our gifts.
Our Fire Place- this is where I put the Santa's socks, and nativity.

A focus captured of our "Nativity Figurines"
Aren't they cute? You can see the baby Jesus was covered by a red cloth. We will take that off on December 25 eve because that is when he was born.

This one here is our Christmas countdown. There is a bell on it. We put that bell after we ring in the pocket which has number on it every day.
Isn't cool??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...