Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Shrimp: I Want More

I'm always craving shrimp, my favorite food aside from chicken. Whenever I eat in a restaurant, the first food I always check in the menu is shrimp. Don't ask, my food choice has always been the same. I never get tired of it. In fact tonight, I cooked my own recipe of shrimp. It so sample to cook, it takes just a few minutes. What I did was, I bought cooked peel shrimps. And then I tossed it in EVOO (extra virgin olive oil) with garlic, onion, and red pepper. Add a few drops of soy sauce and water. Cook for a about 8 minutes or until the color of meat turn orange, sprinkle a little amount of pepper and salt to taste. That's it! In fairness the taste is good. I like it a lot.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...