Search This Blog

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Bye, Bye, My Old Luggage!


A friend of mine borrowed my luggage when she had to visits her sister somewhere in the south of Texas. When she arrived at her sister's place, she called me up right away just to inform that my luggage has a damage. I thought the handle was off because it is already loosen out the last time I used it. I just forgot to tell my friend about it when she borrowed the luggage from me. She then told me that the belt of the luggage was broken. She couldn't use the locker anymore. I told her not to worry about it, for me, its not a big deal. Anyway, I have actually plans to buy a new one an Eagle Creek luggage which is more durable and versatile. I've been eyeing for this one for so long now. I guess this is the right time for me to retired my old luggage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...