Search This Blog

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Butter Angel Hair Pasta

As long as I have boxes of pasta at home whether a fettucine, angel hair, or rotini plus olive oil, balsamic vinegar and cherry tomatoes I can make a meal for the whole day out from them. Pasta is so easy to prepare unless if you want a simple recipe like I always prefer. Besides I watch my eat so I won't be needing any of the best fat burning supplement ,you know for loss weight?


In this case, I cooked butter Angel hair with cherry tomatoes. I saute the cherry tomatoes with butter, add salt and ground pepper to taste while boiling the Angel hair pasta in the other pot. When the pasta is cooked mix it all together in the sauteed butter cherry tomatoes. Et voila! Done. For my side dish I use an instant meat made out of tofu(rky) for vegetarian food. Just so you know, I'm not a vegetarian, my husband does. It just so happen that this particular instant meat for side dish is so good, really taste good. That's why I ate it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...