Search This Blog

Friday, July 30, 2010

Gold Price

Shopping is my ultimate favorite past time, after all, who would not love shopping anyway? And speaking of shop, I found a very interesting vintage store somewhere down the road here in our neighborhood. I become their frequent customer ever since I found this store. The manager knows me already and she in fact always gave me a discount. To me, it's like a price of gold. Sweet, eh?

With this store I save a lot of money. As compulsive I am with it comes of spending the labor of my hard works, I couldn't imagine how this store change my financial accounts. Hehehe. You know, before I could careless if I spend a $100 or more a week on clothes and some other trash (such a waste), but now no more. I now at least spend a maximum of $58 once or twice a month in this store. With that amount I could get a pair of branded jeans, a bag, a vintage top, jewelries and many others. Sometimes, I spot gold earrings, necklace for just $30. I kid not, really.

I'm telling you this because in this tough economy we have right now I learn how to be frugal and wise yet still fashionable without having my wallet's broken or broke. I feel like I won a gold price. Such a good alterations on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...