Search This Blog

Monday, July 26, 2010

Modern Living Designs

One of my favorite things to do is designing my home interior since I don't have a back yard that's my only focus right now. I love combining the vintage and modern stuffs for my home. I'm no expert of designing though I just follow and play whatever things that I like. I really don't mind if it is designer modern furniture or not as long as the price goes with my budget. If only I have money in the world, or trees growing money instead of fruits I would buy all the designer modern furniture I want. Haha! 

It's okay to dream big as long as we are happy  and striving to work harder just to reach our dream without harming other people.  That's why I'm telling you this... My dream is to have a bedroom like this one here. Minimalistic.


For bedroom furniture, this is what I like a tremendous mirror to see my whole self.

For dining room furniture, this is what I like a buffets table. What a gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...