Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Yankees Game

As of this time A-Rod is yet hitting his No.600 home run. It has been a week since A-Rod hits his last home run, until then he is chasing endlessly to get his No.600 home run all time records. Many of his fans (like me) are following the Yankees games in our Dish Network to witness this I know he must be restless and anxious about getting a home run that is why he couldn't hit one until now. I'm sure it will come in the right time.

I learned somewhere in the news paper that part of A-Rod's contract packages with the Yankees ornization is he will be getting million of dollars if he passed the all time baseball records. If this is true, wow, what a lucky man!

On the other hand, the Yankee team has the best baseball's record despite of their struggling bullpens and Andy Pettitte's injury. Hopefully they will win in their division up until the world series. I just hope we won't experience a technical problems of our Dish Network by the storm and lightning while watching the Yankee series because I really don't wanna missed every single game of the Yanks. It sucks if it does happen. I hate to check the TV service guide every now and then to reload the chanel system. So annoying.

Does other television service provider is like that too? If not I will get an option to try Direct TV as our television services provider if that would be the case.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...