Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Guys Shouldn't Be Planning Weddings

The Author of this post is Joe Martinez

Okay, guys aren't supposed to plan weddings, right? I have no idea how I got myself into this. Well, maybe I do. I am the one that proposed. But now that I think about it, I think it was all a trick. My fiancé at the time constantly begged me about popping the big question. I finally did it - with flair - but she told me that she was going to be the one planning the wedding. She might have been telling the truth; she started planning everything, but like always, she became overwhelmed and couldn't do it anymore. She said that if she had to continue she was going to lose her mind and that we would have to just fly to Vegas. I wasn't down with that option, so I began my research and communications. I logged on to my houghes net and got to work.

It might sound as though I was excited about all of this, but that's not the case. It was actually a lot more work than I expected. I guess my wife has a point when she says that women always have tougher jobs to do. I always thought it was just that women couldn't handle stress as well, but this is not the case. I have witnessed first-hand what it's like to plan a wedding. Luckily, everything worked out. More importantly, she appreciated my hard work. I think that's a big reason why we're a happily married couple. I'm very glad I found such great hughesnet internet packages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...