Search This Blog

Thursday, July 29, 2010

New York, New York

It always been my dream to go and see New York since I was a kid. Thanks to some of the movies and TV shows who featured the city of NYC where they shoot, and to the walking tours NYC I read in the Internet where I got the idea to go. That Statue of Liberty is so familiar to me even feels more like I have seen it for real before. Oh yeah, I've seen it in many times from my history books, magazines, post card my friend gave me, photos and etcetera for me not to remember it. Ms. Liberty is the most famous celebrity in NYC.



Yes, I live in Florida for almost 4 years now and am still haven't step foot in New York for real. One day I will conquer it and see the beauty of it, that's for sure. As I stumble upon the Guided Walking Tours website I learned so much about their services on how they guided the tourists to any of NYC's culture, food, history far beyond. To have a New York walking tours is a must so they will take us into museum reserves, archaeological sites, private art collections, live shows, and the like.

Credits: Photos via nytourist dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...