Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

The Art Of Letting Go


Many of us experienced of losing someone who very dear to us. As said by, People are really come and go, and letting go is the hardest thing to do to give up! I know people can relate to that, even I. So, want to share with you the memories of my past. Here.

I was once falling in love to someone who is very nice and he seems almost perfect to me. It was an intense feeling of love for a very young teenager [me] then. Whom not afraid to love and be loved in return. God, friendship and Love are the recipe to grow our relationship. We actually meet in the church, member as young people choirs started as friends until we develop and become lovers. For more than 2 years, the infinite laughter, joy and pain for being together has finally broken. I found out that he is sick- has cancer. He had it for so long even before we meet. I was so clueless at that time before I knew it until I notice his sudden changes. Our blissful relationship turns into misery. Now here it comes, the hardest part of all, he left me. I felt so bad- very bad. Try to say it’s over but I couldn’t and that makes my life so hard then.
It took me years to accept the reality of the fact that I couldn’t see him again. It’s so hard for me to let him go. Really time can heal. People around who cares me much are the reason of holding on and for me to continue my life.

And then when I had relationship again after him, it didn’t work out right. But the only difference today’s experience is that I easily learn to let him go even though it hurts me. Guess I’m just learning. Somehow I learn that love is not to be selfish, let them go whatever people makes them happy. And find them to realize the art of letting go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...