Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

COMING SOON....


Got a text messages from my best friend Leah this morning that now lives in the U.S. telling me about a movie entitled FLIGHT PLAN. I was so touch because she still keeping me update the latest movie who is not yet been seen here that I should have to watch these out since she knows that is my interest [Movie]. I am so excited to have it here in the big screen soon!
My question is would it be nice or a sloppy one? Well…THAT I have to find out...





Synopsis:The action follows the in-air plight of a woman whose daughter mysteriously disappears while on board a passenger jet. Sarsgaard has a lead part of a passenger sitting near Foster who tries to help her get the situation under control.

Starring:Jodie Foster, Peter Sarsgaard, Erika Christensen, Sean Bean, Amanda Brooks

Directed by: Robert Schwentke

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...