Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 4, 2005

Bad Habit

I’m really, really had a hard time to wake up early in the morning. To me it’s like a punishment. [Haaayyy… ang katawan KO ay parang mantikang nilalamigan Na kailangan pang initin SA apoy para bumalik SA dati nyang itsura.] Ang hirap kaya non-! And it was like my body clock runs slowly and I can’t even open my eyes widely and so I need somebody who drag me from my bed. [ SOS, ano ba yan!] After that I directly go to the [comfort room] to release all the germs and bad spirit of my body. Take notes, my eyes are still close and feel a sleep while taking out the pooped in me. And finally after depositing my germs to the toilet bowl, I feel release and awaken! Aahh.. I feel good! Now, I’m doing my second step, SHOWER, to take all the bad smell and germs attach my skin that makes me feel always stress and ugly. And then moving on to take brush my teeth. Moisturize my skin and do stretching. [What exercise after taking a shower?!?] Yes dude, it is True, I’m not dreaming. That is what I usually do and that is my style.[Hehe]. Well, maybe because I always get tired waking up early and so I need to refresh my body first so I can do whatever I want to do. The worst thing is I always running out of time choosing a good pair of clothes to dress up and can’t do make up my face and still I end up late timing in the office. Always. Dude.. I’m not proud of it just give me a lot of time I know this Bad habit of mine will definitely change in a right time.[Hehe]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...