Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 5, 2005

Birthday message

Lately, I become more eager to celebrate a special day like birthday’s, valentine and Christmas. No it’s not just for the foods, for the gifts [oh well, sometimes LOL] that I’m longing for, it’s an actually the thought of a greeting messages. And so everybody sending me a wishful and hopeful message is what I treasured most. For me it can’t be stolen from you it keeps in you're heart and mind.
Last month I received a very unique card from simple thoughts of a child and it means a lot to me.
Like this one attached a Birthday message written to me by my smart niece.


Happy birthday Tita (Auntie)

May the Lord God bless you.
I wish you could buy a lots of new dress, shoes, sandals & 5 bedrooms.

I think do you have a lots of money so that you can buy a blow out.
In summer we will go in Davao if we have a money.

Do you know what is Canada” highest point?
The answer is Mt. Logan like Mark Logan, diba. (right).
I love you

Love,
Jola.





[Ang tawa ko!] I laugh out loud! After reading her notes. I can not imagine how a 6 years old child can write this birthday wish to me. Ooh know... not only just a wish but also had me a trivia question. [?] Ha-ha. Where can you find a birthday card such like this, huh?
Only to her. This is what I’m trying to say [treasure] the wits of a child.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...