Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 4, 2005

Web cam

At around 12 noon today I received a text message from my friend. She’s actually living now in the States. I really missed her terribly since she’s one of my best buddy, not just that but also a true friend of mine.
And so she message me informing with the entire excitement icon that she finally have now a web cam. [Ngeek!] He he. My initial reaction was [LOL], it isn’t that something new to me, she used to have that when she’s here in P.I. that’s why, and so when I scroll down my keypad and continually reading her message to me and was surprise to what had she said. She’s telling me about her homesickness drama and she likes to chat online with us her friends here and wanted to see our face while chitchat using web cam cause she really missed us terribly too! Ohh...I’m so touch… and then I immediately send her my reply compromising my time with her for us to talk and see her online.

One thing that I realize is that we are now in a world of more new technology made us people connecting to each other so easy no matter how million miles away.

Cool...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...