Search This Blog

Monday, October 10, 2005

Pussy CAT


I LOVE CAT ever since when I was young. I preferred cat than dog, to me they are so lovable and sweet, I really adore them. I don’t usually buy them, it just happen they came along to our house and sometimes I saw them in the street, it was totally strange cat. From dirty and skinny pussy cat, I made them to a healthy and cutely cat! I have a new pussy cat, he is 1 month old now, very bubbly and his name is Yuwan [to read like U-one]. His mother is originally own by our neighbor and they abandoned them when they found out that the mother cat is pregnant, and they transferred to stay in our house a couple of months ago until a pregnant mother cat gave birth to her two pussy cat baby [1boy & 1 girl]. I choose a boy to stay since when our other neighborhood would like to adopt the mother and the baby girl. At first Yuwan is always crying looking for his mother he even don’t eat, I’m so worried and It came to a point that I decided to take a leave from my work just to take care Yuwan and guess what, my Mama angry with me but I don’t care because I know Yuwan needs me at that moment. Until finally he became close to me and he is now officially part of our family. They took cared Yuwan when I’m not around and I’m happy to know that my family loves my pet too! Yuwan is like my baby, I always look around him everytime I came home and when he saw me, he scratch his hair to my leg and like to bite my feet and he always following me. Yuwan give me so much joy and I feel ease from tired work everytime I play with him. It's really FUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...