Search This Blog

Thursday, October 6, 2005

Fave Movies

Watching movie either in television or in a cinema is one of my preferred past time ever since. I could still remember when I was still in grade school then and we don’t have our own Television set yet, mom always find me to our neighbor house watching TV. I don’t know what’s in it to feel obsessed. Now when I become matured [should I say. naks! He-he] my watching attitude of any show is even now my habit. But I select only a good story movie to watch whenever I feel like it. There were two my favorite movies which Is good and a super blockbuster hit, which strike me most.



Title: City of Angel by Nicholas Cage and Meg Ryan & The Passion of the Christ by Jim Caviezel.

City of Angel -is a romantic story. I feel in love to its unique story, very light, but [Bang!] it touched my heart and learned how love conquers to human. And how faith is important, how love makes us change.

The Passion of the Christ –is an epic story. Been watching Christ story movie since when I was a child. Well, how can we miss this to watch since no other show can be shown in any television network every Holy week season except a Biblical story movie, again and again same character an old black and white cinematography?
Not this time.
Because they made these a fast pacing story, the plot is very good, their dialog is very original, even how they made Christ suffer is very painful [were strike your emotion] for you to cry and repent [?] even the cinematography is very good also. And it’s a very controversial movie.
One thing I don’t forget is I cried while watching this movie from the very beginning unto the end of the story. Until my eye bugs is noticeable swollen. First time in my life I cried that much [for a movie!] I don’t know… maybe I’m a sinner… maybe because I love Christ.

That’s how I relate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...