Search This Blog

Thursday, October 6, 2005

a month of "Ber"

If it’s already month of September the first thing come in my mind is Christmas instead of my birthday. Yes, because you can start hearing a Christmas song on radio station anywhere here. Also everyone started greeting you Christmas even if it is a joke. Some people starting display their Christmas decors to their home or even in the mall!
That’s how we feel the spirit of Christmas here in P.I. very early…
Not to mention, some native people living in the rural area started going down to the city for them to do their job, Christmas caroling. How irritated I was seeing them doing that since it’s not yet Christmas. [!] It seems they are force to do it not just for a moment, but I think for living. You can not blame me because they do it for four months (from September, October, November & December). [?] [It sucks!] But I feel succumb when they serenaded me with their own native language music, I can go in dance and beat their drum even if I don’t really understand what they sing and I’m not so sure if they sang a Christmas song. He he. The thing is they enjoyed what their doing. Anyway, according to them give love on Christmas day, I ask myself [only on Christmas?] Well...that’s another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...